For All Time and Eternity

Well our internet has been turned off for about a week and a half. I've been really excited to back back on here. And what a week it has been. Daryl's grandmother passed away last week and we went to California to go to the funeral. Even though she wasn't my grandmother, Daryl and I spent a lot of time with her when we were taking care of his grandfather. We became very close. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to go but fortunately I got the days off of work. It was so nice to be able to be there for that and to see the rest of Daryl's family.

I also had the chance to see my family again. It's been almost a year since I have seen them. And I don't want to go another year again. It was soo nice to see them.. I miss them so very much. It's so hard not being able to just drive over and say hi.

As far as the house we've been trying to get. Boy, has that been a nightmare. The house I was really excited about, the one with all the pictures that I posted, is no longer available. Someone offered more than we did and we were outbid. We went out looking for another one the next day and found three that we liked. We were ready to put bids on the houses and found out the first one already had 5 bids and the second and third had 3 bids. All of them overprice as well. After that Daryl and I got a bit discouraged. We decided to take one more look before we left for California. We looked at 3 houses and liked 2 of them. The first one we liked we put an offer in and find out tomorrow! And the second one we liked we filled out the paperwork already so that if the first one falls through we'll just send the offer in on the second right away. So, we have two that could possibly work out. So, we'll wait and see what our realtor says tomorrow!

0 comments



Post a Comment